If you had an employee who behaved unprofessionally and scared customers away, you would fire them, wouldn’t you?
So why would you tolerate unprofessional behavior from your website?
Your marketing materials are a direct reflection of you.
If they look sloppy, you look sloppy. If they don’t work properly, you look unreliable. No where is this more evident than your website. Never underestimate the power of small details to help or harm your image — and your bottom line.
We can help you:
- Get clear about your goals for your website (other than “to have one”)
- Match your site to your target market, and be responsive to the ways in which they use the web.
- Discover your site’s strengths and weaknesses.
- Get your site into ship shape, whether that means the digital equivalent of a “new coat of paint” or rebuilding from the ground up.
- Create a plan to keep your site fresh and ever-more effective over time.
- Even if your budget is breathing down your neck, we have options to help. We believe that every small business deserves the chance to represent its true value. You can’t afford to let your marketing materials speak ill of you any longer!
Never lose your edge.
Having a professional site is just the beginning. Your site can also help you collect the data your business needs about your customers’ preferences, behaviors and perceptions, allowing you to refine your online and real world sales strategies to be continually more effective.
Just as you are always refining your sales pitch, your website can also benefit from incremental changes over time. Regularly revitalizing your site is cost effective, protects your investment from changes in trends and technologies, and can have a huge impact on your bottom line.
Once we’ve created a site that you love, we’ll continue to be a resource to make that site continually more effective.
Take care of your site, and it will always take care of you.