If you are on a tight marketing budget, chances are that to save money, you created your own website or got one made cheaply by a student to save money.
But beware: your marketing materials are a direct reflection of you. If they look sloppy, you look sloppy. If they don’t work properly, you look unreliable. No where is this more evident than your website. Never underestimate the power of small details to help or harm your image — and your bottom line.
If you had an employee who behaved unprofessionally and scared away customers, you would fire them. Don’t tolerate the same from your website.
No budget for a complete overhaul? No problem.
You can still get the benefit of a web professional.
We’ll work with you to create a report that will help you:
- Get clear about your goals for your website (other than “to have one”)
- Match your site to your target market, and be responsive to the ways in which they use the web.
- Discover your site’s strengths and weaknesses.
- Basic steps toward improvement that the budget-conscious may be able to take themselves.
- Understand and prioritize the most critical issues, so you can hire a designer or developer in a targeted, low-cost way
We believe that every small business deserves the chance to represent its true value. You can’t afford to let your marketing materials speak ill of you any longer!